Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Fun Mini-Vacation

I've been out of the blogging world for about a week for several reasons.  Primarily because it's Lent and I find I can spend way too much time on blogging and visiting all those other wonderful blogs I so love.  Instead I should be focusing more on Jesus and my family.

Secondly, I've been reading Abby Johnson's book, Unplanned and I'm almost done with it and it's certainly an eye opener.  I find myself engaging in more and more conversations about the Pro-Life movement and the hidden deceptiveness of Planned Parenthood.  Many women I speak to about it around my neighborhood have no idea what PP is all about.

Live Action group has posted a video of the President of Planned Parenthood, Ms. Cecile Richards on The Joy Behar Show defending their right to taxpayer money because it is about basic women healthcare including mammograms.  The Live Action group also has been contacting numerous Planned Parenthood Clinics around the United States inquiring to their mammogram service.  Again and again, these clinics inform the caller that they do not perform mammograms.  Check out this video link for yourself:  Planned Parenthood Exposed.

Lastly, is that we went away for a couple of days but I will post about it another day. 

2 comments:

  1. Wholeheartedly agree with your feelings about Planned Parenthood & abortion...one (of the many) reasons why we chose to pursue adoption. Our youngest's birthmom actually entered an abortion clinic, but couldn't go through with it. And now we are enjoying such a gift from God in her amazing-busy-fun little life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Unplanned, but want to since I am hearing such wonderful things about it! I have been following Live Action's updates on PP on Facebook and every time I see them expose the lies and evil of PP, I want the world to know what exactly they are supporting when they say they support PP. I posted the videos from Live Action when PP was covering up underage girls with their pimps. So sad and disturbing! Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete