Wednesday, January 12, 2011

St. Jude's Ranch

With Christmas just being a couple of weeks ago, you may still have your Christmas cards.  If you do, I was informed (by my friend Marge) of a wonderful way to make good use of them by helping children at the  St. Jude Ranch.  They have a recycled card program that helps the children who live there, learn entrepreneurship skills.  Please check out their link listed below for more information.


THEY NOW ACCEPT USED, ALL-OCCASION CARDS YEAR ROUND!!

You can mail your donations to:

St. Jude's Ranch for Children
Recycled Card Program
100 St. Jude's Street
Boulder City, NV 89005
877-977-SJRC (7572)

http://www.stjudesranch.org/help_card.php

St. Jude’s Ranch for Children serves all abused, abandoned and neglected children and families, creating new chances, new choices and new hope in a safe, homelike environment.

3 comments:

  1. That is such a nice idea. I wish I kept mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can even use old thank you cards or birthday cards. Save them and mail them out instead of recycling them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! I'll make sure I save my cards and send them there. Thanks for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete