Wednesday, February 16, 2011

National Pro-Life Alliance



I received this in the mail today from the National Pro-Life Alliance for Congresswoman Janice Schakowsky, one for Senator Mark Kirk and one for Senator Richard Durbin... all from Illinois.  This petition is asking for the Senate and Congress to vote for a Life at Conception Act.  It would declare that unborn children are persons legally entitled to constitutional protection, it will rescue millions of unborn children from dying by abortion-on-demand.

This petition means that I am against abortion.  I signed it immediately and mailed them off.

Please pray that our senators and congress open their hearts to the pleas of their constituents and pass this act!

noreen

5 comments:

  1. Totally agree! I'm for adoption!!!
    My youngest was adopted from Korea.
    I'm following from the
    blog hop. I'd love a follow
    back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am for freedom of everything. I believe in GOD and doing what is right for me. Some are not. I am not against or for it in anyway. I believe in choice!

    Mary/SweepingMe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a twisted topic..I am however so confused because woman have been fighting for more than 30 years to keep the government off their bodies now they want Health care all over their bodies...would calling people stupid be rude?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mika - that's so wonderful that you adopted a child from Korea! Have you met Jen from Forever, For Always, No Matter What blog? She's adopted 6 children from different countries.

    Mary - hmmm... what about the baby's choice?

    Doreen - lol... I know what you mean but it shouldn't be confusing. We get caught up in the muck of society, the confusion of rights and we forget that the safest place for a baby should be in it's mother's womb.

    Kim - thanks!

    ReplyDelete