Monday, October 31, 2011

Being a Christian is Like Being a Pumpkin

I read this elsewhere and it made me smile so I thought I would share...


Being a Christian is like being a pumpkin.
God picks you, lifts you up and takes you in, and washes all of the dirt off of you.
He opens you up, touches you deep inside and scoops out all the yucky stuff
- including the seeds of doubt, fear, hate and greed, etc.
Then He carves you a new smiling face and puts His light inside you to shine for all the world to see!



Happy Halloween!

Blessings,
Noreen

7 comments:

  1. I just had to come and read - such a fascinating blog post title, Noreen!

    We don't really celebrate Halloween here. But I realise you are all busy carving pumpkins and trick or treating.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this one too:) It's now the Feast of All Saint's so wishing you a blessed day, celebrating the heroes of our faith:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great. I love your new blog look! (well, its new for me, I haven't been on in a long time) Many Blessings on this beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree friends! I'm sure it's been around for some time but it was the first time I had read it and wanted to share it.

    ReplyDelete