Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pray for Japan

We all know the devastation that has occurred in Japan recently and it's incomprehensible what are brothers and sisters in Christ are enduring... they need our prayers desperately! 

This is a country that is slighty smaller than the State of California with a population of 127 million and of which, 3 million are Christians.  I heard on my local Moody Radio Station that prior to this disaster, Japan averaged 100 suicides a day.  I have know idea how that compares to America but I was deeply saddened by this.  How will the survivors cope with this devastation?  I pray that they put their hopes and prayers in God.





I'm sure my blogging friends are praying for the people of Japan but I felt the need to ask again!

May God Bless Japan!
noreen

2 comments:

  1. Amen! I've been following the stories too, and I feel so helpless, but prayers are on their way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen,

    Yes, I have been keeping the people of Japan in my thoughts and prayers. As Patty stated, I too feel so helpless. Things just seem to be getting worse over there instead of better!

    -LR

    ReplyDelete