Thursday, May 3, 2012

Chicago~ Mother's Day Mass

There will be a  Mother's Day Mass for Expectant Mothers on Sunday, May 13th at 11:00am at Holy Name Cathedral in Chicago.  Bishop Kane is inviting all mothers and soon-to-be mothers to come for a special blessing.  For those who are currently pregnant, they will receive a silk rose, a St. Gerard prayer card and medal as a keepsake.

photo credit

If you're in the Chicagoland area on Mother's Day, it would be worth a trip to Holy Name Cathedral for a mass with Bishop Kane.

Blessings,
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Noreen,

    What a beautiful Mass that will be, celebrating motherhood!

    Have you seen our motherhood posts on our Australian Catholic Families blog? A month of posts honouring Mary and motherhood. I have gathered lots of interesting stories, including quite a few from guest bloggers from the US.

    Do you live in Chicago, Noreen? The unschooling group I belong to is hoping to organise an international unschooling get-together in Chicago July 2013. I am busy saving my money and I hope to come!

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noreen, what a lovely idea! Beautiful church, too. Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea. I saw your note about Pinterest and I get followers all the time too. I'm not really sure about that, I think it means when you Pin something it will appear on their front page of Pinterest. I suggest you set aside about 30 minutes and just look around and see what it is all about. I know that there are some bloggers who have written posts about how to use Pinterest - you may want to do a search on that. Sorry I'm not more help...

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete