Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Call to Chicago Area Catholic Bloggers

Hi Friends,

I've been contacted by a Media Group who is interested in inviting Chicago Area Catholic Bloggers to a pre-screening of the upcoming movie The Mighty Macs.  It looks to be a fabulous true story of Cathy Rush who became the basketball coach of an all girls Catholic College in the early 1970's at Immaculata College in suburban Philadelphia.  This movie is her story of bringing a struggling girls basketball team all the way to the national championship game.

Are any of you in the Chicagoland area and would like to attend the pre-screening?  They're scheduled for early September.  Please let me know and then I can forward you the information.

Blessings,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. Will this movie be released in the cinema?

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it will be in theaters on October 21, 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a grate movie! I can't wait to hear your review. We live about 30 minutes away from Philly in the suburbs, so I will definitely add this to my list of movies to see. Which is actually a very small list...

    ReplyDelete