Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Fluff Post About Pretty Book Covers

I've just been noticing some really pretty book covers lately.  Here are a  few:

Happy Home: Twenty Sewing and Craft Projects to Pretty Up Your Home

CelebraTORI

Don't Sweat the Small Stuff for Moms






I so enjoy how these colors are put together to create a vibrant look!  I've been noticing them more and more and either illustrators are more creative in their color use or I've not paid any attention to them.  They bring a smile to my face just looking at them and make me want to color!

Blessings,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. Noreen,

    I've been feasting my eyes! I especially like the last two covers. I signed up for an online doodle art class. Maybe my shower curtain doodles will become a little more artistic! Anyway, after enjoying this fun post, I feel like drawing. All those beautiful colours. I just know I'm going to be looking carefully at book covers from now on.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did think of you when I posted these pretty book covers!! You should definitely doodle again and then post the pictures so we can see them!

    ReplyDelete