Monday, April 16, 2012

Catholics Called to Witness

I posted a heart-felt plea over on Community of Catholic Bloggers today for this upcoming election.  I learned today that Eric Scheidler from Pro Life Action League along with others, are coordinating another Religious Freedom Rally for June 8, 2012.  This time, their goal is to have our bishops lead processions in their respective cities holding the Blessed Sacrament.  Wouldn't that be amazing?!?!

My friend sent me this Youtube video about our responsibilities as Catholics.  Check it out and then look into a Religious Freedom Rally near you.  If you can't make it there in person, keep the HHS Mandate at the top of your prayer list.

The time is now.  We must do our part and bring God into this election.

Easter Blessings,
Noreen

3 comments:

  1. wow! What a powerful message! Thank you for sharing this video Noreen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. I have to share this. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely critical, Noreen! Thank you for sharing...I posted on our Youth Group FB page. My prayers are united with yours:)

    ReplyDelete